Native application development is somehow costly for businesses. There are quite a few other reasons as well to use cross-platform or hybrid frameworks. It’s a bit easier to maintain a single codebase for starters.
NativeScript currently supports the following stacks:
It is set apart by the following features:
– One code for every platform
– Touch native APIs directly in your JS
ADVANTAGES OF USING NATIVESCRIPT PLATFORM
- A free and open source language which allows you to build truly native apps for iOS and Android devices.
- An experience much closer to native app development as provided by other hybrid frameworks.
- It lets you immediately use the latest native APIs and UI components as per Google or Apple updates.
- The developers can easily build, deploy and manage their NativeScript apps through the Telerik Platform.
- The NativeScript documentation provides a well-developed guide for the beginners to get started with the core concepts and user interfaces.
Enhancing the skills using NativeScript for an already existing Angular web developer is an addition to native web development. With NativeScript, you can build apps that talk to the server such as news apps, social networking apps, simple game apps, real-time apps, maps/geo-location apps, etc.